The Organising Committee is glad to announce the list of workshops that have been proposed by some colleagues.
For more information, click in the links below to go to the page of each workshop where there is an abstract about the main goal of the workshops and the moderators of each one.
- Advances on conodont biostratigraphy moderated by Pilar Navas-Parejo and R. Aaron Lara Peña.
- Big equipment, small structures: Modernised, new, and innovative techniques in fossil microanalysis moderated by Bryan Shirley and Carlos Martínez-Pérez.
- Fossil insect – names, publications, databases moderated by Jackez Szwedo and Dany Azar.
- Foundations of biological systematics, moderated by Rafael G. Souza.
- Inside the fossils: a paleohistological point of view moderated by Francesc Gascó, Koen Stein and Maite Suñer.
- New insight about ambers: Mesozoic resin and productions moderated by Eduardo Barrón and Enrique Peñalver.
- Paleoart: Reconstructing extinct life moderated by Hugo Salais-López and Francesc Gascó
- Paleobiology and evolution of dinosaurs moderated by Penélope Cruzado-Caballero, Ariel Hernán Méndez, Leonardo S. Filippi and Cristina Jiménez-Gomis.
- Paleobotany: biostratigraphy, paleogeography, paleoenvironmental reconstructions and climatic change moderated by Uxue Villanueva Amadoz and Alba Vicente Rodríguez.
- Pterosaur paleobiology and evolution, moderated by Borja Holgado and Rodrigo V. Pegas.
- Stratigraphic Palaeobiology: developing a toolbox for palaeobiologists moderated by Emilia Jarochowska and Cristopher Dean.
- Taphonomy moderated by María Dolores Marin-Monfort and Sara García-Morato.
- The small mammals of the Neogene from Europe moderated by Sílvia Jovells-Vaquè and Vicente D. Crespo.
- Vertebrate ichnofossils moderated by Vanda Faria dos Santos, Carlos de Santisteban and Maite Suñer
However, from the organising committee we propose four main blocks in which all the contributions that do not fit in any of the above workshops will be included: