EDIT: Researchers are invited to provide a short abstract online from now until 8th Octuber 2018. The template for abstracts can be donwloaded here.
- Use all capital letters and 12-point Arial bold font type for the title, centered.
- Include author names in a separated line, in 12-point Arial regular type, centered. Denote the corresponding author with an asterisk (*).
- Include brief addresses for all authors, in 10-point or Arial regular type, using consecutive numbers for denoting author addresses.
- The title, author list and affiliations do not count towards the word count.
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English. Abstract body is limited to 250 words. Use Arial font, 10-point type for the body text. The main text of the abstract must be justified.
- No references, images or tables should be included in the abstract.
Please, name your abstract file as, i.e., Manzanares_PALAEOVC2018_abstract or Manzanaresetal_PALAEOVC2018_abstract
Submit your abstract: e-mail as DOC or DOCX file to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying “PALAEOVC 2018 abstract First Author’s surname” in the e-mail subject.
Submit any questions to email@example.com