The authors will have two possibilities for presenting their works:
Slides Presentations / Video Presentations
Slides and videos will be displayed directly in the website during the whole timespan of the congress (between May 1st and 15th). The platform will be accessible 24 hours a day during this time.
Participants will be able to ask questions and make comments about them in different discussion chats.
The platform used for Presentation Slides and Videos will be Slideshare. For the Slide Presentatiosn, there will be two modalities:
- Five slides: this format will substitute the “poster”. Last edition was difficult to visualize some of the posters due to the format of the SlideShare platform. So, for this edition, the “posters” will have 5 slides: introduction, material and methods, results, discussion and conclusions (or any combination of these sections). This way we ensure that the text and the images have a good resolution and we can enjoy your work correctly.
- Between 10 and 30 slides. This format will be exactly as the last edition.
Any participant that would like to present a communication must send to us by e-mail or WeTransfer.
Next, we upload the Slides/Video presentation to our Slideshare profile or Youtube channel.
- The maximum number of slides in the presentation is 30.
- Authors are also encouraged to submit video presentations. The idea is that you can get a video of your powerpoint presentation that includes your own voice explaining the subject.
- Videos must be in MOV, MPEG4, MP4, AVI or WMV format.
- How long? Between 10 or 15 min.
To record your presentation, we suggest to use Open Broadcaster Software (an open software that you can download directly from the OBS website).