From this page, you can access to all the workshops and general session by clicking on the name of the workshop/session.
Once inside the workshop/session you would be able to see the list of contributions, but to be able to see the contents, you must to log in first.
Remember, the contributions will be accessible only from December 1st (00:00 Spanish time) to December 15th (23:59 Spanish time). After this time, all the contributions will be deleted.
The ABC of computer: just a big calculator by Lars van den Hoek Ostende
Turning biostratigraphy into big data by Emilia Jarochowska and Niklas Honhman
- Advances on conodont biostratigraphy moderated by Pilar Navas-Parejo and R. Aaron Lara Peña.
- Big equipment, small structures: Modernised, new, and innovative techniques in fossil microanalysis moderated by Bryan Shirley and Carlos Martínez-Pérez.
- Fossil insect – names, publications, databases moderated by Jackez Szwedo and Dany Azar.
- Foundations of biological systematics, moderated by Rafael G. Souza.
- Inside the fossils: a paleohistological point of view moderated by Francesc Gascó, Koen Stein and Maite Suñer.
- New insight about ambers: Mesozoic resin and productions moderated by Eduardo Barrón and Enrique Peñalver.
- Paleoart: Reconstructing extinct life moderated by Hugo Salais-López and Francesc Gascó
- Paleobiology and evolution of dinosaurs moderated by Penélope Cruzado-Caballero, Ariel Hernán Méndez, Leonardo S. Filippi and Cristina Jiménez-Gomis.
- Paleobotany: biostratigraphy, paleogeography, paleoenvironmental reconstructions and climatic change moderated by Uxue Villanueva Amadoz and Alba Vicente Rodríguez.
- Pterosaur paleobiology and evolution, moderated by Borja Holgado and Rodrigo V. Pegas.
- Stratigraphic Palaeobiology: developing a toolbox for palaeobiologists moderated by Emilia Jarochowska and Cristopher Dean.
- Taphonomy moderated by María Dolores Marin-Monfort and Sara García-Morato.
- The small mammals of the Neogene from Europe moderated by Sílvia Jovells-Vaquè and Vicente D. Crespo.
- Vertebrate ichnofossils moderated by Vanda Faria dos Santos, Carlos de Santisteban and Maite Suñer